Help us win funding from the Aviva Community Fund
We need your support to help with a bid for funding from the Aviva Community Fund! Funding will be awarded by Aviva to those that receive the most votes so we’re calling out for our friends, customers, sponsors and anyone else who supports the work we do at The Zone to vote!
To say thank you for voting for us we’re giving everyone that votes 1 FREE Play Zone voucher to use at The Zone
To earn your voucher, please follow these simple steps:
1. Please visit www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk
2. Click ‘Register Now’
3. Create a free account
4. Activate your account by confirming your email address
5. Search for ‘Huddersfield Community Trust’ in the project titles and organisations box
6. Choose how many votes you would like to give us out of your 10 votes
7. Screen shot the ‘thank you for voting’ page and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Sit back and wait for you free voucher to land in your inbox
The Aviva Community Fund offers not-for-profit organisations the chance the receive funding for a project that will directly benefit the local community. They will finance over 800 projects across four different funding levels, spreading their funding contributions across communities in the UK.
Our bid is for funding to build a sensory room at The Zone which will provide an area with specialist sensory equipment for babies and children with disabilities to enjoy. We have until midday on Friday 18th November to drum up as many votes as possible to be in with a chance of receiving the funding!