Vacancy: Part Time Cheer and Dance Instructor
Job Title: Part Time Cheer and Dance Instructor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within our Dance Zone department as a part time Cheer and Dance Instructor
Overall Purpose of the role
To deliver cheerleading both within The Zone and in schools/communities across Kirklees, and provide high customer service at all times.
- Plan and deliver structured Cheerleading and Gymnastics training sessions in line with The Zone safety policy.
- To be responsible for the correct use, and safe keeping of equipment allocated to the Dance department (including all safety mats, kits, poms, and music equipment).
- To be responsible for the safety, health and welfare of all staff and others in accordance with the Safety at Work Act 1974 and related legislation and the Trust’s Safety Policy, including any Codes of Practice produced and accepted by Huddersfield Community Trust, (The Zone).
- To ensure a high standard of service to both external and internal users of The Zone, in order to sustain and enhance the image of The Dance Zone
- Level 2 Gymnastics
- Level 5 Tumbling
- Experience of working with children
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and creativity
- Experience of working in a team
- Proven commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Experience of working on own initiative
- Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Huddersfield Community Trust
- Experience coaching all age levels in a range of settings
- Prepared to continuously develop the project and networks
- Basic Cheer/Gymnastics Qualification
Salary: £7.50-£15 per hour
Please apply through submission of a CV to:
Sports Zone Manager
St Andrews Rd