The Zone 6’s Rules and Payment Terms
The Zone 6’s are a competitive set of leagues that take place on a Monday evening there are two leagues a premiership and championship. At the end of each season the top 2 from the championship will be promoted into the premiership and the bottom 2 in the premiership will be relegated.
Kick off times each week are 7pm,7.45pm,8.30pm and 9.15pm fixtures are computer generated and we cannot control what time you play your game at.
Each week you will be sent a text regarding your fixture, this will be to confirm you have a team for the evening’s game.
Your points of contact will be Nathan Scott and Josh Hill:
Email: Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org and Josh.email@example.com
Phone: 07976055606 (Nathan)
At the beginning of every season a double payment is required, this is to cover any missed games. For us to use your £35 it has to be your cancellation. If it’s the other team to cancel your £35 stays intact. If you do not miss a game your last game will be free of charge.
No double payment you risk not been entered into the league.
Each fixture is £35 and must be paid before the game.
When you have paid you will receive a token and this must be handed to the referee before the game. The game will not start until the referee has both tokens.
If the referee has not received the tokens after three minutes of the fixture starting, teams will suffer a goal against for every minute following that the token isn’t received.
Maximum 8 players: 6 on the field, 2 subs
If more than 8 players are used then 3pts will be deducted
Substitutions can only be made when your team’s goal keeper has the ball
When the ball is passed or rolled out by the goal keeper the receiving player cannot pass the ball immediately back if this occurs a penalty will be awarded
Goal keepers cannot throw or kick the ball past the half way line, a player must touch the ball before the ball enters the opposition half
NO slide tackles or blocks
Cannot play the ball on the floor
Yellow card = 5mins sin bin
Red card = sent off the pitch (cannot stand in dugouts)
Red cards: 2nd yellow = 1 match ban
Straight red = 3 match ban
Red cards depending on the severity can incur fines of £10/£15/£20. Fines are in place to deter violent and threatening behaviour towards referees and player
Fines must be paid, if a fine is not paid the player or team may face exclusion from the leagues
Referees decision is final; no decisions will be over turned
Players cannot play for two teams. Not even in two different divisions as players joining from a higher league make the games unfair
Your team colour must be told to the league managers at the beginning of each season
All players must wear the same colour shirt. (kit clashes we will provide bibs)
Failure for a team to wear all the same colour will result in goals been awarded to opposition team. 1player = 1goal conceded
The term ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website: HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST whom is registered and operates from at St Andrews Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 6PT. HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST is registered in England & Wales 05930465. HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST is a registered charity: 1117768. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information & use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information & materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information & materials may contain inaccuracies or errors & we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance & graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms & conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages & or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website & any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales.
This website & its content is copyright of HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST – © HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal & non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST & while we endeavour to keep the information up to 22.09.2016 & correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST. We have no control over the nature, content & availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up & running smoothly. However, HUDDERSFIELD COMMUNITY TRUST takes no responsibility for, & will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.