Fitness Instructor & Education Scholarship
Are you interested in becoming a full-time qualified Fitness Instructor?
Do you want to gain a hands-on training experience to prepare you for a career in the fitness industry?
Are you looking for a first class Education that will allow you to progress to University?
Are you interested in pursuing a career working within the sporting industry?
If you are between the ages of 16-19 and you would answer ‘YES’ to any of these questions then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. In partnership with Kirklees Active Leisure, Huddersfield ESEA provide a unique Fitness Instructor and Education scholarship offering a first class Education in Sport alongside training to become a fully qualified Fitness Instructor.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ‘Sport Performance & Excellence’ (Equivalent to 3 A-Levels)
- 15 hours of education per week
- Maths & English provision
- Lessons carried out at The Zone Campus
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym)
- 50 hours of work experience at Kirklees Active Leisure Gym per year
- Pursue career opportunities within Sport/Leisure/Fitness Industry or Private Gyms
- Job opportunities within the sporting industry