Elite Tennis Performance & Education Scholarship
Do you enjoy playing Tennis?
Are you pursuing an opportunity to play Tennis at an elite level?
Do you want to train and play in an elite Tennis environment?
Are you looking for a first class Education that will allow you to progress to University?
Are you interested in pursuing a career working within the sporting industry?
If you are between the ages of 16-19 and you would answer ‘YES’ to any of these questions then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. In partnership with the Lawn Tennis Association and Thongsbridge Tennis Club, Huddersfield ESEA provide a unique performance and Education scholarship offering a first class Education in sport alongside training and playing Tennis at an elite level.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ‘Sport Performance & Excellence’ (Equivalent to 3 A-Levels)
- 15 hours of Education per week
- Maths & English provision
- Lessons carried out at The Zone Campus and Thongsbridge Tennis Club
- 2 coaching sessions per week
- Train and play every week with licensed Tennis coaches
- Organised matches and tennis experience
- Career in Tennis performance or work in the Tennis industry
- University or American scholarships
- Job opportunities within the sporting industry