Are you ready to learn cheerleading under the trained eye of our professional coaches? All ages and abilities are welcome, starting with the basics of cheer, dance, pom, stunts and tumbling, working your way up to advanced techniques such as stunts and gymnastics.
The best could make it into the elite cheerleading squads and compete nationally to bring home trophies. Come down to train with us and see for yourself why cheerleading is currently the fastest growing sport in the UK!
- Boost your confidence
- Work as part of a team
- Get fit and have fun
- Monday – Junior Giants (age 6-9 years) 17.00-18.00
- Monday – Intermediate Giants (age 9-13 Years) 18.00 – 19.00
- Monday – Senior Giants (age 13-16 years) 19.00-20.00
- Tuesday – Tiny Cheer (age 2-5yrs) 16.00 – 16.45
- Wednesday – Junior Giants (age 6-9 years) 16.00-17.00
- Wednesday – Junior Competitive Cheer (Invite Only) Age 6+ 17.00-18.30
- Wednesday – Senior Competitive Cheerleading (invite only) 12+ 18.30-20.00
- Friday – Intermediate Giants (age 9-13 years) 17.00-18.00
Competetive Cheer – USASF Levels 1-4
For your tryout pack please e-mail email@example.com or call 01484 484 163 for more information.
- Saturdays 13.00-14.00
- Sundays 13.00-17.00
- Click here for more information on our Party Zone!
FIRST SESSION FREE!
For bookings or more info please contact Robyn Evans on: 01484 484 163 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download The Dance Zone timetable HERE